I can't wait until I can actually see my regular obgyn. I have to go to the Emory Reproductive Center in Atlanta to have my bloodwork and U/S done and it's a really nice hospital. It's huge, like 20 floors i think, and they have valet parking. It took forever to get my appointment scheduled then when I got there they didn't know what was going on and I ended up having to call GG and get them to call up there and talk to someone. Hopefully my next 3 appointments are my last with them and hopefully it goes smoother next time. I really don't like driving in Atlanta either. It's just too much traffic and I get turned around easy b/c I don't really know my way around up there (thank god for GPS!). And there are too many one way streets that I seem to like to turn the wrong way down. :o/
In case you were wondering this is what my instructions are for the meds so far...
Lupron start 11/24/10 inject 10 units a day
11/27/10 take last active pill and expect a period
12/02/10 start Estrogen support
- Estradiol Valerate: 0.1 cc every 3 days for 2 doses then increase to 0.2 cc every 3 days
- Estrace 2mg tablets: 1 tablet 2x a day then increase to 3x a day on 7th dose
- Prenatal vitamins: 1 pill 3x a day
- Baby Asprin, DHA and Folate: 1 pill a day
- Decrease Lupron: 5 units daily
- Day 1: Insert 1 Progesterone vaginal capsule at bedtime
- Day 2: Insert Progesterone vaginal capsules 3x a day and continue daily
- Day 2: Progesterone in oil - inject 1 cc daily
- Day 2: Start Medrol dose pack and take as directed on package
- There is also a Progesterone lozenge but my papers don't mention it...maybe they just missed it. It is the strangest thing. It looks like a little square and it smells like grape and it says to take it sublingually.
It is just so much stuff to remember. I am worried that I am going to mess up or do something wrong. I am going to have to make myself a detailed list of what I am supposed to take each day. Here comes the FUN!