Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Looking for IPs again :(

I told GG yesterday that I didn't feel comfortable moving forward with this couple.  They seemed ok with it and said that they are going to start sending me some more profiles.  The people at GG have been very nice through out this process, even with me being a bit of a pain and deciding not to work with my IPs.

Ok, maybe I was a little naive to think that working with an international couple would be the same as working with a couple in the U.S.  From my experience now, I've found out it's not.  I think I am going to stick with couples in the U.S.  We just didn't really click.  There was no connection at all and I think a lot of it had to do with the culture difference and the age difference and communication issues.  I went back and forth a lot trying to convince myself to do it but I just couldn't.  I guess it's better to end it now than later in the process b/c we hadn't signed any contracts or anything yet.

Well, hopefully third time's a charm and this will be the last set of IPs I have to go through.  Keep your fingers crossed for me and wish me luck as I try to find THE ONE.  Apparently I need all the help I can get...lol.

No comments: