Saturday, May 14, 2011

Match Confirmed!!!

Just got back from L.A. a couple of hours ago.  We had a great time with the guys.  They are absolutely perfect and we clicked immediately.  I am so glad I went with my gut and didn't go with any of those other IPs I was matched with.  Even though this has been a much longer journey than I ever anticipated, I wouldn't change a thing b/c I know this is right where I was meant to be.  This couple is more perfect for us than I could have ever imagined.  I feel so lucky to have gotten such a perfect match.  We hung out with them for a good part of the afternoon and talked forever about everything.  They are so down to earth and easy to talk to and we have so much in common, besides our last names...LOL!  It was so funny when we went out to eat and they asked for a last name.  We just kind of looked at each other and laughed.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

That is terrific news!! Best of luck to you all as you prepare to move forward!