Friday, July 22, 2011

Crazy Hormones

Had another E2/US today and everything looked good.  I think my lining was at 4.5 last week before my period and today it was at a 7 which I think is pretty good.  I think it has to be at least an 8 to transfer.

Besides that there's not really much to post about.  These hormones are making me super emotional right now.  I tried to warn hubby last week that he needed to be super sweet but he didn't listen and upset me and I think I cried for 2 days.  It was awful.  But he apologized and we're ok now (really need a date night) and I'm feeling much better today.  Hopefully he can be super sweet until after I'm off meds (one can hope:)  Just realized that I am going to be flying out to L.A. NEXT SUNDAY!  AHHH!!!  It kinda snuck up on me.  I knew it was getting close but when you say "next Sunday" it sounds so much closer and more real.

1 comment:

Kelly Enders-Tharp said...

Yeah, I hate how the meds make me act. Chin up!