Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Little Scare

I kinda got a little freaked out today.  I started spotting this morning.  It was just a tiny bit at first then it got worse.  I didn't know what to do.  I was so afraid I was about to start bleeding and everything was going to be ruined.  I was already disappointed that my lining wasn't thicker at my last lining check and now this (plus my face is breaking out like crazy and I don't know if it's the stress or the hormones, probably both)...ugh!!!  So I called the RE and he told me to increase the EIO to .3cc instead of .2cc and to go ahead and do it today instead of waiting for tomorrow when I was scheduled to do my shot and to take it easy for the rest of the weekend.  It seems to have stopped so I'm keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed that it worked :)  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Maybe you just need that little extra for your body to stop what it was doing......Here's hoping no more surprises for you up to the transfer;)