Friday, July 29, 2011

Rescheduled!!!

Ok, I had my last lining check today and I was pretty disappointed.  The week before last it was at 4 then last week it was at 7 so I was hoping for around a 10 this week.  No such luck.  It is 8.4, which is ok I guess.  It has to be at least a 7 or 8 to transfer so we are good there, just not as high as I expected.  Kolb said everything looked good though and he was not concerned.  Plus since the transfer got pushed back, we now have more time for my lining to thicken up.  Everything happens for a reason :D

So, about the transfer.  The ED got her shot tonight and they are going to do the ER on Sunday and we will transfer on Wednesday.  Can't wait.  I won't be able to make it home in time for my daughter's open house but I'm ok with that now.  I am just going to give hubby a list of questions to ask the teacher and hopefully he can get her e-mail address for me in case I have any more questions.

Tomorrow is my last day on the lupron.  The estrogen pill that I take 1 pill 3x a day, I will now be taking 2 pills 2x a day which is more convenient for me.  And on the 1st I start the dreaded progesterone lozenges and suppositories :/

That's about it.  Can't wait to fly out to L.A. on Tuesday.  Taking the kids to the High Falls water slides tomorrow for the first time.  Can't wait, they are going to have a blast :)  I just hope it isn't too crowded.

No comments: