Wednesday, August 10, 2011

POAS

As of this morning I am 7dp3dt and still haven't gotten a positive pregnancy test.  It sucks b/c of course you want to see that beautiful positive test, no matter how faint it is.  I just keep trying to remind myself that it's still early and we have plenty of time for a positive.  But I'm convinced all my pregnancy tests must be broken.  I had 14 when I started this and now I'm down to 3.  Probably going to buy another pack or two tonight so we'll see what the next couple of days bring.  My beta is Monday morning and I can't wait to get it over with and find out what my numbers are.

In other news, my oldest daughter, Alyssa, started Pre-K on Monday.  She's been so excited about starting school and did great when I dropped her off on Monday.  Then when she came home she kept telling me how much she missed me.  She was fine on Tuesday when I took her to school until I told her bye.  Then she busted out crying and was grabbing onto me not wanting to let go.  We had to pry her off and she was very upset and crying.  Then this morning she was upset all morning and saying that she didn't like school and didn't want to go.  And again we had to pry her away from me so I could leave.  That is killing me, it's absolute torture.  I'm not sure how much more I can take and all these stupid hormones aren't helping.  I've been a complete mess all week.  Plus when we leave Alyssa there crying Zoe will start crying for Alyssa to, either when we leave or after we get home :'(  The thought of home school has popped into my head more than a few times the past few days, especially since Pre-K isn't mandatory.  Then I just worry that the same thing will happen next year too and I don't think I have the patience to home school indefinitely. 

I'm REALLY hoping next week will be better (starting with my beta on Monday :)

No comments: