Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Next transfer

We are getting ready for our next transfer which is probably going to be at the end of the month.  I had an ultrasound yesterday and my lining was 7.5 which is higher than it was when I did my transfer with Nathaniel.  K had an ultrasound yesterday too to check her ovaries and see how many eggs she had and they only saw 3.  I'm hoping she has more by the time they do the retrival or hopefully those 3 are really good.  She said they normally get 4-5 eggs and out of those they normally have 2-3 embryos.  My fingers are crossed and I'm hoping for the best.  I really want this to work out for them.  K said they are probably going to do the egg retrival on July 28th or 29th.  The 28th is her birthday.  I did my transfer with Nathaniel on August 3rd so it's been almost exactly 3 years.

We are leaving on Friday, the 25th, to go to the lake for a week with the kids and some of our friends.  We will be staying there until August 3rd.  It's going to be the last thing we do before the kids start back school on August 4th.  We can't wait and our friends are dying to go too.  They have been up there with us several times before but I don't think they've ever been for more than 2 or 3 days.  Me and the kids stayed up there for a week last summer also and had lots of fun.  The transfer is probably going to end up being during that week while we're on vacation so I'll drive over for the transfer then come back and rest.

No comments: