Sunday, November 9, 2014

Surrogacy Screening



I decided to sign up with GG again.  I really liked going with GG last time.  I know they've been doing this for a while and I feel safe with them.

So, on Monday, hubby and I are flying out to L.A. for our screenings with GG.  I also got a profile already.  It's so exciting!  They seem really nice.  They live in Arizona and this will be their second surrogacy.  They have a 7 month little boy from their first surrogacy and are wanting a sibling.  Come to find out their previous surro is in one of my surrogacy groups on FB...lol...small world.  I got to talking to her and she had nothing but good things to say about them.  She can't do another surrogacy for them because she had some complications after her last C-section and had to have a hysterectomy.  GG will send my profile to the couple after our screenings come back ok.  So, fingers crossed everything goes ok and they like my profile.

Nothing much new in my life.  Still trying to loose weight, unsuccessfully.  I am about the same size or maybe a little less than when I did the surrogacy for Nathaniel so at least I'm not bigger, that's good.  It just seems like no matter what I do or how little I eat I can't seem to loose any weight.  My body is very stubborn.  The only time I ever loose weight is after I have a baby so maybe I should just keep doing that...lol.

I have also been attempting to start my own photography business which has been very interesting.  I'm not a people person so the hardest part has been being around people I don't know and having to talk to them, I not much of a talker.  I've got a photography page on FB, it's called Jenibug Photography, if you want to look it up.



I'm just getting started in the photography world and I know I've got a lot of improving to do but I'm trying and look forward to getting better in the future.  And yes, those are my girls.  Alyssa is 7 now and Zoe is 5.

No comments: