Friday, December 28, 2018

Creaping along 3-7-15

 3-7-15 is when I wrote this and somehow it didn't get posted.  So when I saw it today I posted it but now it has today's date and isn't in chronological order anymore.

Nothing much new going on.  We went out to L.A. for our screening and everything came back fine, we are cleared for takeoff.  They sent my profile over to the guys and they loved it.  The guys aren't going to be able to make it to L.A. right now for a match meeting so we're going to do a video conference next week and the guys will come out for the transfer.  It's so tempting to just send the guys a message on FB and tell them hi.  I hate all this waiting.

Photography business is going good.  It's been pretty steady but I have done a lot of free shoots since I started.  I did a free photo shoot contest when I reached 100 likes and had a lot more interest in it than I expected.  I have my first official wedding Saturday and another photo shoot on Sunday.  With Christmas right around the corner I am happy to have the extra money but it takes a lot of time to edit all those pictures.  December is going to be a busy month.



No comments: