Wednesday, October 6, 2010

This is taking FOREVER!!!

Ok, I know they say that patience is a virtue but apparently it is a virtue that I don't have.  I can't believe how slow the time seems to be going by.  I guess it's just b/c there isn't anything for me to do but wait.  I feel like I should be doing something, anything.  I have talked to the guys a little more and talked to A's sister a little on FB.  She is the one that is going to be donating the eggs.  She seems incredibly nice and I hope I get to meet her.  The more I talk to them and get to know them and their family the more I love them and the more of a connection I feel with them.  They really are great people and I am truly honored to be doing this surrogacy for them.  I have heard other surrogates say that with a surrogate pregnancy you tend to get more attached to the family than you do to the baby.  I know I'm not pregnant yet and I still have a long way to go but that feels so true.

No comments: