Thursday, March 3, 2011
Sticking With It
Well, I heard back from A today and he said that they are basically trying to figure out when in the next 3 to 6 months they would be able to start again and figure out some scheduling stuff with his sister. So guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. Ideally they would be able to start within the next month or be able to wait a year while I did another surrogacy but it doesn't look like it's going to work that way. I was really looking forward to getting started soon and being pregnant this summer but if I have to choose between getting started right away and waiting for the couple that I know we love, I'll wait. I have plenty of time to be a surrogate and I know it will happen when it was meant to happen. I have already tried, without success, to move on from S and A and choose another couple and I am done. I feel like I was just meant to do a surrogacy for them and if I have to wait then I will.