Sunday, February 20, 2011

Quick Update

Ok, so just a quick update.  Nothing much going on lately.  The guys talked to the Dr. and everything is fine and we are moving forward.  Hubby and I fly out to L.A. on Wednesday and do the match meeting on Thursday then fly back home.  Hopefully everything goes great.  I really hate match meetings.  They make me so nervous.  I don't know, maybe it's just b/c I'm so shy.  Can't wait to go though, and finally get to meet the guys and get on with the good stuff.  We are taking the kids to the circus for the first time tomorrow so that should be a lot of fun.  I am probably as excited as they are b/c I know they are really going to like it.  We saw one of the commercials for the circus on earlier tonight and Alyssa was watching it then a little while later she was in the kitchen trying to get me to help her stand on top of her big huge ball.  Of course I was telling her no that she didn't need to be standing on her ball and asked her why she wanted to stand on it and she said b/c the people on the commercial for the circus were doing it...LOL!

No comments: